Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- to taste powdered sugar
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Mix oil, melted cooled chocolate and sugar in separate bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Gradually add sifted dry ingredients until ingredients are just combined.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into powdered sugar and shape into balls.
- Place about 2: apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for about 14 minutes.