Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to Make Veggie Pizza
- 6 inches fat-free whole wheat pita bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon dill seasoning mix
- alfalfa sprout
- 1 head broccoli
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil in a Medium Skillet Place Pita Bread in Pan and lightly toast each side. Let cool.
- Mix 1 8oz Cream Cheese with 1 Tablespoon Dill 1 Pressed Clove of Garlic Refrigerate Cream Cheese Mix.
- Rinse & Drain & Chop Broccoli
- Rinse & Drain & Chop Cauliflower.
- Peel outer edge of carrots - discard
- Continue to peel/shred carrots until completely shred.
- Slice Green Olives
- Remove Cream Cheese Mix from Refrigerator
- Spread on top of toasted Pita Bread
- Top with Sprouts, Shred Carrots, Chopped Broccoli & Cauliflower and Sliced Olives
- Serve and Enjoy!