Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to Make Veggie Pizza
Make and share this Pita Bread Veggie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil in a Medium Skillet Place Pita Bread in Pan and lightly toast each side. Let cool.
- Mix 1 8oz Cream Cheese with 1 Tablespoon Dill 1 Pressed Clove of Garlic Refrigerate Cream Cheese Mix.
- Rinse & Drain & Chop Broccoli
- Rinse & Drain & Chop Cauliflower.
- Peel outer edge of carrots - discard
- Continue to peel/shred carrots until completely shred.
- Slice Green Olives
- Remove Cream Cheese Mix from Refrigerator
- Spread on top of toasted Pita Bread
- Top with Sprouts, Shred Carrots, Chopped Broccoli & Cauliflower and Sliced Olives
- Serve and Enjoy!