Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember where I originally found this recipe. Great dip for football games. You need a food processor, but a blender will do in a pinch. The ingredients in this make for a clean and light tasting dip!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 2 green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno (seeded if you want a mild dip)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro leaves (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- tortilla chips
- Chop all of the vegetables into 1-2" chunks. Add these and all remaining ingredients to food processor. Process until you have the deisred consistency, put in bowl and eat!
This is fantastic...it has such a nice freshness to it...I processed half of the ingredients and left the other half whole/chopped...we like a bit of texture in our dips...I added a pinch of salt...made for Super Bowl XLVIII...Go Seahawks!!! =)
Delicious! Made for football Sunday and devoured immediately, Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR 2013