Recipe by DailyInspiration
This is very similar to a dish served at my Church's recent potluck. The chicken turned out so moist and the presentation was wonderful.
Top Review by teresas
Delicious and easy...I had all the ingredients except the rings...so I used chunks...my breast were on the large side so cooked them a bit longer...but they came out nice and moist...loved the flavors...I served rice on the side with some of the marinade over it...made for FYC tag game...=)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced (or red pepper)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (skinless also)
- 566.99 g can pineapple rings, drained
- 236.59 ml Lawry's teriyaki marinade
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken in dish and top each with a pineapple slice, onion and pepper slice. Drizzle the chicken with marinade. Bake 40 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Spoon pan juices over chicken once during baking process and again, just before serving.