Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is very similar to a dish served at my Church's recent potluck. The chicken turned out so moist and the presentation was wonderful.
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced (or red pepper)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (skinless also)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 cup Lawry's teriyaki marinade
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken in dish and top each with a pineapple slice, onion and pepper slice. Drizzle the chicken with marinade. Bake 40 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Spoon pan juices over chicken once during baking process and again, just before serving.
Delicious and easy...I had all the ingredients except the rings...so I used chunks...my breast were on the large side so cooked them a bit longer...but they came out nice and moist...loved the flavors...I served rice on the side with some of the marinade over it...made for FYC tag game...=)
Very good. I used chicken tenders and baked them about 30 minutes and it was a great dish. Made for 123HITS Cooking tag game.
Very good chicken! I did make a couple changes but it still kept the recipe very close to the original. I used sweet onion instead of red and Trader Joe's teriyaki sauce instead of Lawry's. Was moist and tender and the pepper was sweet after being cooked in the teriyaki sauce. Made for 123Hits.