Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I love oatmeal muffins and didn't see this one posted--so here it is.
Top Review by cookin mimi
I made these last night to eat this morning, and they were very tasty. I added 1/4 cup more sugar on the advice of a previous reviewer and they were very sweet. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pineapple w/ juice, sour cream, egg, and butter; blend well.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to pineapple mixture; stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, dividing batter evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.