Recipe by weekend cooker
the sauce and juice of these are well worth trying.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this using just 4 chops, but the full complement of sauce! Then just before serving, I sliced each into 6 slices so more surface was covered! A great tasting, very flavorful main dish! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 6 -8 thick boneless pork chops (1/2 inch)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup wine or 1⁄2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package parmesan and butter rice mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in a little oil, and transfer to slow cooker, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple juice, sugar, vinegar, and honey,and pour over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Serve over hot buttered rice.