Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not too sweet--crispy on the outside, flaky on the inside. I estimated the yield, I get a different number every time I make them.
- Mix all the ingrediants together in a medium sized bowl.
- dough will be thick.
- Drop tablespoons of dough into oil that is about 3 inches deep.
- Oil should be about 350F degrees.
- Fry for about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- I sometimes sprinkle these with xxx sugar.
I had some leftover pineapple that was just begging to be used for this recipe. I used Splenda in place of sugar and little miss 4 yr old DD and I much enjoyed these for an afternoon snack. Thanks for posting!
very good although the middle wasn't cooked. I increased the flour buy 1/2 cup and they seemed better..great treat
i love this recipe.. it actually help me in my major examination where i had to make a unique dish out of pineapples.. thanks mizznezz.. *winks*