A fried rice recipe that uses Jasmine Rice, with fresh shrimp added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 large red chile, finely slivered
- 2 sprigs cilantro, coarsley chopped
- 2 cups fresh shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- cilantro (to garnish)
- 1Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onions, chili and cilantro, mix and set aside.
- 3Heat 1 TBL oil in skillet, saute shrimp until done, remove shrimp from skillet.
- 4In same skillet, over medium heat, add remaining oil and saute garlic until golden brown.
- 5Add cooked rice and stir.
- 6Add fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar, stir and heat thoroughly.
- 7Fold in pineapple mixture and shrimp.
- 8Heat through and serve, garnished with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 720.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: