Recipe by Judith
A salad that looks as great as it tastes! It is the first thing to disappear from the buffet.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons creamy French dressing (I use Kraft)
- 1 cup quartered ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 12 ounces crabmeat, flaked
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 whole fresh pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss together rice, curry and parsley.
- Drizzle with french dressing and toss well.
- Fold in olives, crab and mayonnaise.
- Cut pineapple in half (leaving greenery attached) and hollow, leaving 1/2 inch shell.
- Cut up 1 cup pineapple chunks and mix into salad.
- Mound in pineapple shells.