From Microwave Entertaining
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1remove the peel and core from pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch chunks.
- 2put pineapple and brown sugar in a 2 quart microwaveable casserole dish, cover tightly with plastic wrap turned back slightly on one side.
- 3microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- 4then mix corn starch and vinegar in a small bowl until combined.
- 5stir into pineapple mixture.
- 6add remaining ingredients.
- 7cover and cook again 8-10 minutes, stirring after 4.
- 8set aside or chill, can be served room temp or chilled.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Chutney (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 58.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g