Barb in WNY's Note:
An easy skillet dinner to try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each chicken breast in half, cut across width of each half into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- 2In a bowl, stir chicken and next 3 ingredients.
- 3In skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook vegetables until tender-crisp; remove.
- 4In drippings over high heat, cook chicken mixture until tender, stirring frequently.
- 5Return vegetables to the skillet, add pineapple with syrup, vinegar, and salt.
- 6In a cup, stir water and cornstarch, add to skillet; cook until sauce is thickened and smooth, stirring.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 715.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g