Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from another message board and we LOVE it! It is great with rice and a green vegetable.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Spray pyrex pan w/ Pam. Brush chicken w/ butter, lay in pay, then salt & pepper. Combine all other ingredients & pour over chicken. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, turning once.
We cut the butter, added a TB roasted garlic, cut the brown sugar to 1/3 c. added 1/3 tsp pepper and dash or 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper to the chicken marinade. I used fresh pineapple - diced half of it and added that plus the juice to the marinade w the slices over the breasts. YUM served w Schwanns Mediteranian couscous and green beans
I added green pepper strips and crushed red pepper with the sauce while baking. It was very good-tasted like sweet and sour chicken
My family loved this!! So easy to make. I couldn't find my soy sauce and substituted teriyaki sauce and I omitted the salt. I served it over brown rice. This is definitely going to be made again. Thanks for a wonderful recipe!