Sweet Mustard Chicken Bake
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey, dijon mustard, melted butter, and pepper. Place chicken in the greased baking dish, and pour the honey mustard sauce over it.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, basting frequently with the sauce, until chicken is firm and juices run clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So delcious, the whole family really loved this.<br/>I followed only adding some seeded mustard as well, but tha was all everything was as written.<br/>This went really well with salad for dinner. Such wonderful flavours and DH commented on how moist it was.<br/>A huge hit here.<br/>Thanks breezermom
see 17 more reviews