Pineapple Sweet Potato Bake
Very good - very quick - very easy
- Ready In:
- Boil potatoes until tender and let cool.
- Remove skin, cut into chunks and place in baking dish.
- Add pineapple chunks (reserve juice).
- Mix the juice with the honey and pour over potatoes and pineapple.
- When ready to serve, just bake at 400 for 10 or 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Super easy, healthy and makes a pretty presentation. It was a bit more bland than I was expecting, and a bit dry. After I tasted the final product, I added salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of melted butter. When I make this again I will do the same and maybe add some chicken broth, too. Ginger may also go well in this. Thanx for a lovely yam dish!Reply