This recipe is great for a quick dessert that is very light. It only takes two ingredients and is very easy to make. My only problem is that since it is so light I have caught myself eating almost half the cake by myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
- 2Spray your bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 3When the oven is preheated mix the cake mix and the can of crushed pineapple. Make sure that all of the cake mix is mixed well.
- 4Pour immediately into the bundt pan and put into the oven.
- 5Cake is done when the bottom looks dry and cracked.
- 6Let cool completely before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Angel Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 277.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g