Recipe by Evie*
Light and yummy.I like these because they aren't overly sweet.
Top Review by Claire #3
These were great! The sour cream gives them a light, fluffy texture. I used fat free sour cream and light margarine (stick kind). One thing I'd recommend is increasing the sugar a little bit. Maybe use 1/3 cup instead of 1/4.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup well drained crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure sugar, egg, butter and sour cream into bowl and beat.
- Stir flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt together.
- Add cream mixture to dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- Stir in pineapple to mix.
- Fill greased muffin trays and bake 375F degrees for 15-20 minutes.