Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great recipe when you have a glut of passionfruit !
- 2 cups passion fruit pulp, about 500 grams or 28 passion fruit
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- Combine fruit and sugar in large pot.
- Stir over low heat till sugar dissolves, about 10 minutes.
- Simmer without stirring for 25 - 35 minutes or until mixture reaches setting point - which is when a small amount on a saucer is cooled and then gels and wrinkles when moved.
- Ladle into warm, sterilized jars.
- When cool, seal and label.