Pineapple and Passionfruit Jam
photo by Clabibi
- Ready In:
- 3 fresh pineapple (medium sized)
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup sugar (adjust according to liking, I didn't like mine too sweet)
- 5 tablespoons passion fruit pulp
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch allspice
- Juice the pineapples in a juicer and save the pulp.
- Heat the pineapple pulp and the rest of the ingredients in a pot over medium heat until it comes to a boil
- Mix well.
- Switch it to low heat and allow the mixture to come to a slow rolling boil and leave it uncovered.
- Keep watch and stir at regular intervals to avoid mixture from getting burnt.
- Allow to cook for another 30 minutes or so, or until your desired consistency.
- Store in glass jar and keep refrigerated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!