Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- Bring 1 cup sugar, margarine and vanilla to a boil in saucepan; remove from heat.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in plastic bag.
- Shake one third of the biscuits in cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Arrange in well-greased tube pan.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons syrup mixture over biscuits.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Drizzle remaining syrup over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before inverting on serving plate .