Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My mother-N- law has made this at christmas for over 30 years, I know make it all the time. My family loves it for breakfast but it is good for anytime snacks as well. I have no doubts you'll love it. i keep one in the freezer at all times
- 1 package yeast bread dough, thawed (3 count)
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter (room temp)
- 3 -4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In small bowl mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Break off pieces of dough.
- roll in butter and then sugar& Cinnamon mix.
- drop pieces in bunt pan until full.
- bake as directions indicate on bread package.