1/2 Photos of Pillsbury Pine Nut Pesto Appetizer
Roxygirl in Colorado's Note:
My best looking appetizer looks like you bought it from a Greek bakery! This is so easy and sure to please! Takes just a few minutes to spread pesto, sprinkle cheese, nuts, in between layers of prepared pie dough, and into the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place FIRST round of dough onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 3Spread pesto, sprinkle cheese and place SECOND ROUND of dough on top and seal edges with a fork.
- 4Brush top of crust with a little milk.
- 5Sprinkle pine nuts evenly and dust with paprika.
- 6Bake about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool slightly and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pillsbury Pine Nut Pesto Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 247.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: