Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
For something different from the same ole, same ole. I got this recipe from another website.
- 5 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed mozzarella cheese
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. slices; cut each slice into four pieces. Place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain potatoes and beans.
- In a large bowl, combine the red pepper, corn, celery, carrot, onions and cheese. Add potatoes and beans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, garlic, vinegar, thyme, salt, sugar, garlic powder, and pepper. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.