Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really lovely served with cooked meats.
Make and share this Pickled Peaches recipe from Food.com.
- Peel peaches and leave whole.
- Place vinegar, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Carefully place peaches into the boiling syrup and cook gently for about 5 minutes or until peaches are just tender.
- Spoon peaches into hot, clean dry jars.
- Pour over the syrup, filling the jar to the brim.
- Make sure the rim is clean, then cover with a seal.
- Screw on a ring band and leave until cold.
- The lid should be concave if sealed properly.
- Remove band.
- Resist for several weeks before using.