Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pickled Okra truly can be a delight way to enjoy some good nutrition. Slightly crispy. Zippiness with the pepper.
- Add, mustard seed, salt, garlic, pepper into each pint jar.
- Wide Mouth Jars are the best.
- Pack Okra points down in jar.
- Cover with boiling vinegar mixture.
- Vinegar mixture= 1 quart vinegar and 1/2 quart water.
- DO NOT BOIL EXCESSIVELY.
- Boiling vinegar for extending amount of time will cause it to loose its acidity.
- Seal jars.
- Process in boiling water bath 10 min.
- Wait 6 weeks to eat for the best flavor.
Easy to do! Will return to rate it based on taste in 6 weeks! Intending these for Christmas gifts! Thanks for a simple canning recipe with GREAT instructions!