1/1 Photo of Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
These are excellent. Canned tons of them and everyone keeps grabbing jars and running. Super hot!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice peppers or leave them whole.
- 2(To prevent bursting, cut two small slits in whole peppers.).
- 3Pack peppers tightly into clean, hot jars.
- 4Combine vinegar and water; heat to a simmer.
- 5Do not boil.
- 6Pour hot vinegar over peppers, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- 7Add pickling salt and a clove of garlic to each jar then seal.
- 8Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (1209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 600.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar