Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great party or snack recipe, easy to and fast to make and stores well.
Make and share this Pickled Eggs and Red Beets recipe from Food.com.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 jars pickled beets, including juice
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups water, enough to cover eggs
- Wash and boil a 1 gallon glass jar.
- Place eggs in jar.
- Cover with remaining ingredients.
- Set in frig for at least 2 days before serving.
IMHO pickled eggs are a guy thing - so I made these for my husband. He said that these were good but he prefers the "tavern" type! I scaled the recipe in half, used a combo of red & Spanish onions with my own pickled beets. Thanx Veronica!