- 2 lbs chip steak or 2 lbs cube steaks, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- saute mushrooms in olive oil until softened and light brown, about 5 minutes.
- add to crockpot along with the rest of the ingredients, except the provolone.
- cook on low for 6 hours.
- stir well, add to 6 bowls.
- cover with provolone and add some cooking juices to each bowl to melt the cheese.