Parmesan Black Pepper Crisps
A two ingredient delight! Watch them carefully while baking to avoid burning. Perfect for low carb diets! From the Recipe Institute.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups loosely packed coarsely grated parmesan cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place heaping teaspoonfuls of cheese 2 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet.
- Flatten the cheese mounds with the back of a spoon.
- Top each mound with a pinch of black pepper.
- Bake 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until just lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes, carefully remove to a rack cover with paper towels.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious! I prepared as directed by the recipe. I love the "bite" that the pepper adds to the cheese. DH was late getting home, so I left what few I could resist eating on the stove with the recipe beside the plate so he would know what he was eating. This morning he said how good they were, so I will be making them again soon! I love MsBold's suggestions about serving with soup and using different cheeses. Thanks Lorac! Oh I have to add, so easy and quick to prepare! Took my oven longer to preheat that to prepare these! LOL!