Philadelphia Black Forest Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Top with whipped topping, and pie filling.
- Store any leftovers in refrigerator.