Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is so delightful - I hope you enjoy it as much as we all did!!
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (250 g) packagesphiladelphia brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 squares baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (540 ml) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325°F Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Top with whipped topping, and pie filling.
- Store any leftovers in refrigerator.