1/2 Photos of Pesto Cream Cheese Spread
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a wonderful spread to take to a finger food fellowship or potluck. Serve with veggies or crackers. Prep time does not include set up time in refrigerator
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 5-3/4x3" loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic powder until well blended; set aside.
- 3In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, butter and pesto sauce until blended.
- 4Gradually stir in olive oil.
- 5Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- 6Carefully spread with 1/3 pesto mixture.
- 7Repeat layers twice.
- 8Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 9Cover and refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- 10Un-mold; serve with crackers and veggies.
- 11NOTE: to get nice layers refrigerate first cream cheese layer until firm then top with even layer of pesto mix. Refrigerate after each layer.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Cream Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 71.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: