1/3 Photos of Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwiches
I can't keep chicken salad in this house....the family loves it so much!! This is a real treat when I make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, stir chicken and pesto together.
- 2Stir in bell pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Layer lettuce, onion and cheese on bottom half of each foxaccia square.
- 4Spread each with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture and top with another piece of focaccia.
- 5To serve, halve each sandwich diagonally.
- 6TIP: Some prepared pesto is drier than others, so if chicken mixture appears dry, stir in the Tbs. of olive oil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 308.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: