I can't keep chicken salad in this house....the family loves it so much!! This is a real treat when I make them.
- In a medium bowl, stir chicken and pesto together.
- Stir in bell pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer lettuce, onion and cheese on bottom half of each foxaccia square.
- Spread each with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture and top with another piece of focaccia.
- To serve, halve each sandwich diagonally.
- TIP: Some prepared pesto is drier than others, so if chicken mixture appears dry, stir in the Tbs. of olive oil.