1/5 Photos of Pesto Beer Bread
I love pesto so this bread is great, the yeast in the beer helps it rise nice & high. Goes great with a nice big bowl of soup. Feel free to add parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes etc for variation
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour into a bowl. Blend in sugar & salt.
- 2Add enough beer to make a smooth pliable dough.
- 3Using floured fingers press out onto a lightly floured surface and spread with pesto.
- 4Roll up like a swiss roll and place in a greased 10 x 20cm loaf tin.
- 5Brush lightly with milk & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 6Bake at 220 C for 30-40 mins or until hollow when tapped.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1389.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7089.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 292.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: