- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
1 1.5 lb loaf
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tbsp dried parsley)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Put all the ingredients in the bread machine according to manufacturer's input order.
- Bake on basic bread cycle.
Join The Conversation
A tasty bread which looks good and smells delicious! Thanks to Nimzs' helpful review, I also used only the dough cycle, let the dough rise again, and baked it in the oven. I drizzled some melted butter over it towards the end of the baking time, which gave it a nice sheen. I'll be making this again. thanks for a good recipe :)
I love this bread. Very flavorful and easy to make. I did use warm water and I found I needed to add a few more tablespoons to get my flour incorporated. I don't like to bake in my breadmachine so used only the dough cycle. Then removed the dough to my bread pan and let it rise again for about 45-50 minutes, then baked it at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Yum, Yum. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe.