Easy Beer Bread
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease one standard loaf pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Slowly stir in one bottle or can of beer and the 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Mix until just blended, the dough will look shaggy.
- Pour dough into greased/buttered loaf pan and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Let loaf cool on a rack for ten minutes or so before cutting. If you prefer a softer crust, you can wrap the loaf in cling film or put into a zip bag.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY