1/4 Photos of Perfect Divinity
This delicious recipe came from my sis in law and turns out perfectly every time and is soo easy to make! I get many requests for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
- 2Cook to hardball stage, (260 degrees), stirring only until sugar dissolves.
- 3Meanwhile, as temperature of syrup reaches 250 degrees, beat egg white till stiff peaks form.
- 4When syrup reaches 260 degrees, very gradually add the syrup to egg whites, beating at high speed with electric mixer.
- 5Add vanilla and beat until candy holds its shape, 4-5 minutes.
- 6Stir in the chopped nuts or cherries, if desired.
- 7Quickly drop candy from a teaspoon onto waxed paper, swirling the top of each piece.
- 8Let cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Divinity
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g