Recipe by kagomesama
The chicken is the most time intensive part of the entire recipe, if you would prefer, cook it the night before, and then heat it up in the microwave right before you want to serve it.
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (Bouillon works too)
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 0.5 (4 ounce) box mixed greens
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the breading by pouring the bread crumbs, pepper, lemon pepper, onion and garlic powders in a ziploc bag. Close and shake until mixed. Add thawed chicken breasts to mixture and shake and close again until breasts are well-coated.
- Brown breasts on medium-high heat on both sides in a skillet (make sure this skillet has a lid, you will need it later). After browning, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes, turning twice.
- Sprinkle a little more lemon pepper to taste on the chicken breasts and then slowly add the broth. Re-cover and cook for another 30 minutes on low. Once chicken is finished it will be extremely tender, so you can cut or shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Combine croutons, cheeses, chicken, salad, and dressing in a large bowl. Toss thoroughly and serve.