I made this using Turkey Italian sausage and Turkey Pepperoni in hopes of cutting down on the fat. We could not tell the difference in taste between the turkey products and beef or pork. And it is very good and very easy. Serve with Italian bread and green salad. Enjoy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On the stovetop, bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain. Return the pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a saute pan over medium heat, cook the sausage; drain. Add the sausage, spaghetti sauce and mushrooms to the pasta and stir to combine. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and half the pepperoni slices.
- Spread pasta mixture into a lightly greased 9"x13" pan. Top with the mozzarella cheese. Arrange remaining half of pepperoni slices over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.