1/5 Photos of Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
I made this using Turkey Italian sausage and Turkey Pepperoni in hopes of cutting down on the fat. We could not tell the difference in taste between the turkey products and beef or pork. And it is very good and very easy. Serve with Italian bread and green salad. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2On the stovetop, bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain. Return the pasta to the pot.
- 3Meanwhile, in a saute pan over medium heat, cook the sausage; drain. Add the sausage, spaghetti sauce and mushrooms to the pasta and stir to combine. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and half the pepperoni slices.
- 4Spread pasta mixture into a lightly greased 9"x13" pan. Top with the mozzarella cheese. Arrange remaining half of pepperoni slices over top.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.4
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.8 mg
- Sodium 2221.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 42.6 g