1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Pinwheels
A childhood neighbor's mom used to make these for us. You can use any kind of meat and cheese - even dressing for that matter. I have made ham and chedder and salami and mozzeralla but pepperoni and american is the "tradition".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 slices pepperoni, diced
- 2 slices American cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian dressing
- 1 package crescent roll
- 1Mix pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing in small bowl.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls and seperate into 2 rectangles- pinch perforations together so they won't seperate.
- 3Spoon 1/2 of pepperoni mixture onto each rectangle.
- 4Starting at short side roll dough jellyroll style.
- 5Slice rolls into about 1/2 inch slices.
- 6Place flat on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until just browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g