- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the pepperoni, cheese, oregano and egg yolk. In another small bowl, whisk egg white until foamy; set aside. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 inches of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place cut side down on greased baking sheets; brush tops with egg white. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.