Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple, easy to make recipe with things I usually have on hand. I made this for my boyfriend and our room mate one day and they loved it, and I hope you and your family does as well
- 453.59 g pasta, your choice cooked and drained
- 907.18 g pasta sauce
- 20 slice pepperoni (add more or less depending on your preference)
- 453.59 g cottage cheese (substitute with ricotta if you prefer)
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms
- 236.59 ml of shredded cheese
- green pepper (optional)
- onion (optional)
- Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Top with a few slices of pepperoni, shredded cheese, and parmesan cheese (optional).
- Bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
This was good for a fast supper. My husband liked it more than I did, but I will definitely make it again. I probably need to experiment with jarred sauces to find one I really like. I might also try using some chopped up spicy pepperoni.
Delicious blend of flavors; I didn't make it into a casserole, just used as a sauce to top cooked pasta. Consequently, didn't use the cottage cheese and shredded cheese. Quick, easy and tasty! Made for the Prop It Up! event in Cooking Photos.