Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
While I was recovering from surgery, a friend brought this over for dinner for us. We all enjoyed it but the kids really loved it. They bugged me until I got the recipe!
Top Review by ybulla
My dh said put this on the list...he loves it.Had to substitute with what I had on hand,such as 8 oz. of shells, and 14 oz. jar of pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce and added a 4 oz. can of mushrom pieces. It had plenty of sauce for the noodles. Thanks Marg
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce (don’t have to add but sometimes the noodles need more sauce)
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef and onion together in frying pan.
- Drain fat.
- Mix the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and beef together and then pour onto cooked noodles.
- Stir well and layer in a greased casserole dish alternating with pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Ending with a cheese layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.