photo by mnowell2000
- Ready In:
- boil cabbage with sugar until tender.
- while cabbage is cooking, saute onion in butter.
- add cream of mushroom soup.
- add cheese.
- drain cabbage well.
- mix all ingredients.
- taste to add salt and pepper.
- pour in greased casserole dish.
- top with italian style bread crumbs.
- pat with butter.
- bake at 350 till bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I work in an office and I love my job. I love to go to the show and I love collecting cookbooks and looking on recipezaar for new ideas. My favorite cookbooks are Paula Dean's books. I love watching her show. My cabbage casserole is what everyone always asks me to make.