Top Review by KristenErinM
just pulled this out of the oven and oh my is it good. the cooking time/temp was off though. i needed to increase the temp to 350 or it would have cooked for an hour. i used skim mozarella and sprinkled some on top for about the last 15 min. of baking time. great recipe
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (2 1/4 teaspoon) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except butter and water in a large bowl.
- Stir in butter and flour to make thick batter.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Turn into a buttered 1 1/2 qt.
- casserole dish and let rise for 30-45 minutes,until doubled.
- Bake at 275 degrees F, about 35 minutes.
- Let set in pan for a few minutes,.
- then turn out onto rack and let cool before slicing.