1/1 Photo of Peppermint Patty Poke Cake
This is a wonderful and rich cake. I made this dessert for my sister's birthday. This is best served cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1Heat oven to 350º. Make cake as with water, eggs and oil as directed on package for 9 x 13 pan (approx. 30 minutes); cool 15 minutes.
- 2Poke top of warm cake every 1/4 inch with handle of wooden spoon. In Medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with wire whisk about 2 minutes.
- 3Immediately pour filling evenly into holes in cake. Cover loosely and refrigerate about 2 hours until chilled.
- 4Place sugar, butter and milk in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat.
- 5Stir until the mixture comes to a boil, 3-4 minutes. Still stirring, let the mixture boil until the sugar dissolves, 1 minute. Remove pan from heat.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips, and continue to stir until chocolate has melted. Cool 10 minutes. Stir in peppermint extract.
- 7Pour/spread frosting over cake top while still warm. (frosting will firm as it cools). Chill at leat 30 minutes and store in the refrigerator.
- 8Can be garnished with junior mint candies, crushed peppermint sticks, or mint chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Patty Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 351.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix