Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A robust blend of black, white, green and pink peppercorns spice up this bread.
Make and share this Peppercorn and Pepperoni Bread With Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Place all the bread ingredients except cheese, peppercorns, and pepperoni in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle and start machine.
- At end of cycle take dough out and punch dough down and flatten; place the peppercons, cheese and pepperoni kneading into the dough. Shape into a round loaf.
- Score top. Place loaves on greased cookie sheet. Cover; let rise until double, about 40 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush each loaf with milk. Sprinkle cheese. Bake until loaves have a hollow sound when tapped, about 30 minutes; cool on wire racks.
Very tasty and easy to make. Made it as gifts and everyone loved it! Thank you for this recipe.