Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A one dish meal that is easy to clean up. Cook in the oven or on the grill.
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup light teriyaki sauce
- hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut steak into thin strips.
- Place one serving of steak in each foil packet.
- Next, sprinkle steak with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Top with red and green strips of bell pepper.
- Drizzle lite teriyaki sauce over everything.
- Double fold end of each packet.
- Make sure you leave room for heat to circulate.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- On covered grill, cook each packet for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Very good packet meal, but a bit messy so be careful when opening the packets so you don't lose any of the wonderful sauce. Thanks for sharing!