- 1 lb round steak, tenderized
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, juienned
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 red onion, julienned
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 10 ounces mushroom gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut round steak into thin strips.
- In a wok or large skillet, saute meat, onion, garlic, and peppers in cooking spray.
- when onions become transluscent, reduce heat and add gravy.
- Add water to gravy jar, swishing to rinse.
- Add water to pan.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.