Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
Bratwurst stuffed with PepperJack cheese
Make and share this Pepper Jack Brat recipe from Food.com.
- Take the two Bratwurst and cut them nearly in half.
- Tear 2 slices of cheese into small enough pieces to stuff the Bratwurst.
- Stuff the Bratwurst.
- When it's nice and stuffed, throw them onto the grill for about 6-7 minutes or until ready to go.
- While on the grill sprinkle some Cajun Seasoning.
- Butter up and toast the hotdog buns.
- After buns are toasted, add the other slices of cheese onto the buns.
- Load up the Brats onto the buns and add Mustard and Ketchup and chow down!