- 12 ounces sliced chicken breasts (, pork or beef)
- 1 package coconut milk powder (you can use canned coconut milk)
- 12 ounces water (if you use canned coconut adjust amount of water you add-consistency to your taste) or 12 ounces chicken stock (if you use canned coconut adjust amount of water you add-consistency to your taste)
- 2 teaspoons ground peanuts
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounces fish sauce
- 4 -5 Thai basil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 ounces panang curry paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red chile (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place the curry paste and sugar in the pan and cook to reduce a bit.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat well.
- Add the peppers and onions, stirring to coat.
- Add the coconut concentrate followed by the water/stock and stir well.
- When chicken is almost cooked through add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.